Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Koanna. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Koanna.
IMPORTANT: By using your Koanna Products you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the 1 year limited warranty as set out below:
Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty. If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated in the Return Policy for a refund.
Note the warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the goods and you must be able to provide a proof of purchase.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
If you experience issues with your product then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a detailed explanation of the issue.
The purchaser will need to provide evidence of the defect as requested. This can be in the form of video or photographs. This information is also necessary to allow us to determine the source of the problem and therefore the most appropriate way to resolve it. If videos and photographs are not provided by the purchaser, then it may not be possible to repair or replace the product.
Should there be an issue with the product, then we will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or provide a replacement blanket. Under certain circumstances, at it's discretion, we may choose to provide a refund.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Koanna is 12 months from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- failure on your part to follow any instructions or guidelines (including any manual or brochure) provided by us or the manufacturer in relation to your Sauna Blanket, including in relation to the right environment for you to use your Sauna Blanket
- failure on your part to properly maintain your Sauna Blanket in accordance with any of our instructions or guidelines.
- reasonable wear and tear of your Sauna Blanket.
- cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, cords or controllers, unless failure has occurred due to a Defect in materials or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will advise how to proceed further.